Youtube Videos For PHR, SHRM-CP, SPHR, SHRM-SCP Certification Exams (Visual and Auditory Learners)

Hi guys, I promised in the earlier post to post the links of Youtube videos that proved invaluable when I was studying for the PHR.



Make sure you check out the Human Resource Prep Youtube Channel I created for the PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP. So without much ado, Here we go;


 

This video was resourceful in that it helped me understand HR from a legal perspective and what employees should know about updates pertaining to the US labor law. The lecturer is also humorous and knowledgeable.



This nice lady explains HR from a legal perspective. You will be taking the PHR with the plan to bring a higher standard to HR wherever you will work. This video will be of value to any HR employee.


Dr. Armin Trost teaches HR effortlessly, I have watched his videos so many times, I feel like I am one of his students because I answer questions in class and all :) . I believe he is based in Germany but if you want to learn the basics of HR and also areas where HR can be applied globally (GPHR), you can't go wrong watching his series of HR lectures. Seriously, watch them all.
   

 

Now if there is one university that wants you to pass the PHR from a YouTube perspective, its the Missouri university, lol. Their channel has a video on practically every HR law or Act in the USA. I posted about two videos from this incredibly knowledgeable lecturer but please watch all his videos on HR, I know it seems like a lot but for your study period, replace movies with these YouTube videos. There are quite a lot of interesting case studies used in these teachings. You will find that case studies are very useful in your PHR exam preparation.
 

Like the video states, this series of lectures (I believe there are 4 videos to these lectures) helped me to understand the foundations of US employment law. Infact, watch these video series first. The lecturer also has a huge sense of humor, you will love him.
 


  
Other great videos to watch...





Guys, these videos will be worth your time, I guarantee! Take the time to watch all the videos, take notes and repeat. Watch again if you need to (like I did) and then explain what you watched to a friend. This helps you know what you have learnt and if you retained that knowledge.

 

Always, always practice speaking out what you have learned. For some reason, it reinforces the knowledge. These are as many as I can post now but I will include more videos as my schedule permits.

As always, if you need help, please contact me at phrcertify@gmail.com

All the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment