How To Pass The PHR With Less Than $100 In Study Materials. (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP Exams)

I know there are a million and one books for the PHR; study materials, practice questions, exam preps, practice preps, simulation preps... (including mine :)

BUT

 this post is for the frugal and money-conscious HR professional who wants to pass the PHR or SPHR but not spend a month's paycheck doing this.

I am naturally frugal and I only bought a study guide and practice questions when I took the PHR exam.....and I passed. To be honest, what is needed to pass is some HR experience (2 years is sufficient), intensive study, diligence and prayers (I spent good time praying to the Lord Jesus to help me succeed...and He did :)

I have compiled top-quality study materials which will help you pass the PHR or SPHR for...
less than $100.

1. The Anne Bogardus and Sandra Reed Study Guide = $34.74 (as at 04/25/2017). You can always buy a used copy for less but watch the shipping costs though.




2. David Siler PHR/SPHR audio book - This is FREE from audible.com =Cost $0


3. Upward Mobility SPHR prep - Whether you are taking the PHR or SPHR, buy the SPHR prep, I prefer the questions on the SPHR app. This is available on the Google Play Store = $6



4. 1,000 HR Certification Practice Questions With Explanations: PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP: 1st Edition = $29.99



All these add up to = $80.74 and are sufficient for a diligent candidate. 
Don't waste time contemplating on different study materials, I assure you this will suffice!

I wish you success!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment