David Siler PHR/SPHR Audio Study Guide From Audible.

Hi guys, I have been busy putting together my book, "500 PHR/SHRM-CP Questions With Answers". I am done with that and it will be available on amazon.com in a few days! Yay!


Okay, so like I said in previous posts, so many people have recommended the David Siler PHR audio series for the PHR exams. I personally only used the Reeds/Bogardus study guide for my preparation and I passed at the first attempt. Now, I understand that people have different time constraints and process knowledge via audio sources easily so this audio study guide will help busy folks tremendously.

So, I wanted to listen to the David Siler audio book and hear what the rave was about and hopefully learn something myself! Search results showed it was available on Amazon's audible for about $26 or $28.



However, to welcome new users, audible gives an awesome gift of an audio book FREE! This means I paid NOTHING for the audio book! folks on a budget need to try this out ASAP. Please note if you already have an audible account and you have picked a different book as your free book, you will need to buy the audio book.
It is worth its price.

Now, I don't know how long Audible.com is going to be these charitable to give any of their audio books for free, so the earlier, the better.


I wish you success!

6 comments:

  1. Yes, membership for the March study/tutorial group is closed. A new study/tutorial group will begin in September. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I am trying to follow your page but I'm not sure where the button is located. also will you hold any new groups for 2017?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jski, unfortunately I will not be having any groups in 2017, I am working on online tutorial videos and one-on-one tutorials only. You will find the follow button onthe top left corner of the blog home page. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are their plans for online tutorials in 2018

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am preparing an online course for the PHR and the SHRM. By God's grace, it should be available by July, 2018. I will give updates on the blog. Thanks.

      Delete